Tuesday, November 17, 2009

- Crazy -

Am I Crazy?
Can anybody tell me what's going on?
What I doing before??
Why I want to think like that
I dislike
Do you know it?
Do you Know it!!!!!
Who can save me?
No one care
Can anybody tell me what's going on?
IS ME GOING CRAZY??
iS anybody gonna save me??
What wrong of me?
Do you know that??
you say know
Then you know what????
what you know
why i live in a DAMN WORLD
FRIENDS??
what meaning
FAMILY??
what meaning
i don know
i need alone to cold down
Can I do it?
i need take time to realize
i had make a lot of mistake??
have chance to give me correction?
i need a way to run
untill a place where is it
i don know
think about what they were talk to me
what meaning of that
i scared
very scared
Can I hug you??
Can I kiss you??
i need a person stay beside me
n talk to the preson
i need a doctor
i need talk to them
i need i need them
Where you be????
HELP ME

No comments: